This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
baylee's plots
baylee
Currently championing:
aurelia
insane, emotional, wildcard

*little summary of aur as a character
when i first brought aurelia into helovia, she was very young (so young, in fact, she was categorized as a filly). i had made her a little sweetiepie. she was gentle, innocent, shy, and had so, so much potential to grow in any way the tide pulled her. i'd always thought of dynamic characters as brilliantly interesting, so when i thought about what would make aurelia aurelia while also keeping her from being static, i made her in a way that left so many opportunities open for her to grow and change. and grow she did. she grew jealous, ornery, cynical, and greedy, but that wasn't even the end. i began to throw so many insane plots at her to force her to continue to blossom (or, in her case, wither away) in a way that felt organic. her current state is because of me, a player that finds joy in creating shenanigans for her characters. the result of everything that has happened is a mare who is very difficult for others to get along with and has a fairly hefty rap sheet. 'What is there left,' you may ask. the only answer i can give you: a fuckton. what exactly is a fuckton? WELL, that's where you guys come in!

what im looking for:
- drama
- chaos
- grief
- destruction
- i do not want peace, rainbows, butterflies, and happiness

what im open to:
- loss of something irreplaceable. some ideas:
- loss of appendages, loss of eyesight/eyes?, loss of talking/tongue?, ...
- use of magic. some ideas:
- capture/tortue via magic, ...
- enslavement (would not be voluntary, use of magic/force would be necessary)
- a partner in crime (would be difficult, as aurelia really does not like many/many do not like her, but i'd be down to try! this wouldn't be a permanent thing, and would likely end horribly, but that's the fun!)
- more sex (consensual or nonconsensual), children, stillborn/murdered newborn, or anything along those lines.
- pretty much anything, really.

aei'ith
newborn, impressionable, bratty

*little summary of this baby as a character
my goal for this foal is slightly varied from my goal for aurelia. i'm not saying this foal will be the perfect opposite of aurelia, just different. i'm not sure how she'll grow up, but as a foal/young mare she will be bratty and aggressive (two traits aurelia has/does exhibit quite often), but where aurelia is all over the place and uncontrolled, the foal will be organized and controlled. Aurelia is fire, the filly is lava.

what i'm looking for:
- horses to shape her in anyway!
- i want her to still be recognizable as aurelia's daughter, but not a carbon copy
- she needs to do little newborn things like learn to talk and walk properly. lmfao.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: i do not want to plot out every aspect of my characters' lives. if your interested in some of the ideas i've thrown here, ask for a thread, i don't bite! i can't promise you that what you want to happen between your character and mine will happen, but you can always steer the thread in whatever direction you want ICly! c;

also, please only request a thread if you know/probably know you’ll be able to finish it, dropped threads are the worst ;-;

Tech
Currently championing:
Well, I have three characters. Roscorro, Ruwin, and K'yarie. Not sure if any one of them would fit into your plans, but I am always open to having threads!
baylee
Currently championing:
whoever you have the most muse for! i have a lot, a lot of muse right now so if you want we could start thread now and when its finished we can always do another later! i'm sure aurelia would be up to meeting more than one of your characters c: i could start a thread if you want?
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Alright! Go ahead and start it and I will throw The in in. My grump needs to meet people and I think they would clash so that is a plus! (Phone is bugging and wont log out as Rosco. This be Tech).
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Rixen is available for plotting if you'd like. :)
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
oh i didnt see you guys replied to this! haha, silly me!

i went ahead and made a thread that you can join tech! c;

and i can start another for rixen and aur now?
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Sure, sounds great!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}
Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo
we could throw Calypso and Aur together? #BrendanBabyMommas - that might cause some drama cause Cal thinks she was Brendan's only one.

After said baby is born, she and Sapp for sister bonding? or whatever trouble they might get into...

Really open to any and all threads with Calypso, Sansa and Sapphira
baylee
Currently championing:
OH EM GEE. yus. c:

i would love some baby momma drama and her pregnancy hormones would make this such freakin fun thread (for me muahahah)! do you want me to get something up?
Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo
Sure!