This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » Guidebook

» Account Updates
Smitty
Account Updates

Post here for account updates. Eventually there will be a fancy form, but for now just let us know what needs to be changed!
i.e. Age, name, species, gender, missing magic, typos in items, etc.

If your post is deleted, it is because we've updated/fixed what you asked for!
if you don't know where to start,
go back to the beginning.
Tech
Ruwin was gifted an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers rewards!.

He claims it in the form of a...
Golden earcuff in the shape of a spider web with a spider stud connect by chain. Capable of negating one magical attack directed at the wearer during battle.

Ru would like to add this item to his 'safe spot'.
Tech
Roscorro claims the legendary title, Roscorro the Dragon Heart.

Roscorro was gifted an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers rewards!.

He claims it in the form of a...
Enchanted item in the form of a Peruvian Meadowlark, it looks real yet glimmers like it is made of metal. It flies around the owner like a real bird, capable of throwing up a shield to block incoming attacks. Shielding the owner or another they send it to. Capable of only protecting one horse at a time. Must recharge after each use.

(I'm not sure if it needs more limitations, if so let me know.)

And I'd like to place the enchanted bird, and his enchanted antlers in his safe slot. (As well as his orb necklace also given to him since I think he will be at 200 RF if I read the reward thread right).
Tech
K'yarie was gifted an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers rewards!.

She claims it in the form of a...
A crown of silver chains and purple purls that extends down her mane. Prevents her from being controlled our swayed by magic or enchantments.

I'm adding this item into her 'safe spot'.
Yoko
Rixen was also gifted an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers rewards! 

He would like a small lantern that burns without fire through magic. When invoked with the word "islingr," the lantern allows its wearer to briefly view the history of a place or past of a person. However, if its abilities are used for too long, it will cause its wearer to enter a state of trance and completely removes their mind from present surroundings.

And for his title, I would like it to be "the Vine King." Thank you <33
Nat
Eira was given an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers

I'd love to turn it into:

An angry chicken-sized snowman that intermittently hurls snowballs at creatures nearby.

Please, and thank you!!! If she has a safe spot available, could this please go there?
Nat
Zahra was given an enchanted item in » Reign of Kaos & Hopebringers

Please, could it be turned into:

An endless bolt of the desired crafting material.