This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Rixen
Rise and rise again until lambs become lions;
I whipped around at the sound of a voice. Behind me stood a grey pegasus mare, adorned with golden detailing, staring at me with a strange expression that made it impossible to tell what she was thinking. Great. She’d definitely seen me standing here, mulling over the consequences of venturing into a cave, looking like an idiot. I wanted to greet her, address her by her name, but no name came to mind. Despite knowing she was familiar, I couldn’t recall who she was or where we’d met before. You know her. Think. And when that achieved no results, my internal voice rose to a shout: think harder! By the way the stranger addressed me, she definitely knew me. And yet she was as easy to grasp as an early memory, something instantly forgotten.  

Nothing came to mind. Not. One. Word. 

Though no voice escaped my lips, I faced Aurelia with my mouth gaping, as if I were about to greet her. Snapping my jaw shut for a moment, I swallowed, choosing what to say with utmost care. This process happened only with immense difficulty, as my mind began to fog up, like a hazy cloud had covered up the workings of my brain, slowing the rapidity of synapses to a fraction of their normal speed. The effects of Ennunyenda were unbeknownst to me, for no one had ever informed me of the opium-filled air in the caverns and the surrounding area. I expected that whatever was happening to me was instead caused by the forces of the Rift, similar to how they’d compelled me to lash out at an innocent child I’d never met before. With this in mind, I tried to resist the groggy feeling that was beginning to envelop my senses, but it was to no avail. 

Without asking her name, for by now the gases had robbed me entirely of the thought to do so, I answered dumbly. "I don’t know.” My voice dissipated in the air, and I simply held my ground, confused but trying not to let my expression give it away. "Yeah… I guess.” I responded when she asked me whether or not I was going to go in. It was a good question. The question I was thinking but of course, never said aloud. The opium-rich air trickling from the rocky entrance filled my lungs, and eventually I’d forgotten why I was even here. Something about the Rift and- what did it matter? I was going in. When Aurelia gently nudged me forward, I did not resist, instead taking several slow steps toward the cave. Turning my head back, my now filmy green gaze scanned her, again. If you looked close enough, you’d probably be able to see that my head was light and fluffy, stuffed with clouds. “Are you coming?” I questioned, almost demandingly.  

"TALK HERE"

@Aurelia
Oh, I forgot to mention Rixen has lost his ability to recognize people xD
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM