This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

"A few." I reply with a half-smile. By no means did I think that I was the most proficient jokester, but every now and then I liked to toss in a little jest. Aurelia turned away from where I stood at the base of the spire, taking a few steps into the sunlight before motioning with her head for me to follow. In the sun, her golden dapples shone with a bright, shimmering, reflected light.

Without thinking too much on it, I followed her. One hoof after the other, my lean legs carried me after the pegasus. The glowing orb at my shoulder followed the steady motion of my stride. After catching up with Aurelia, I allowed my step to fall into place beside hers. I was satisfied that she seemed to accept my idea. Her mention of magic made me speculate about whether many of the horses here possessed it. I had no magic, only the antlers atop my head and four strong hooves beneath me. In my home land, magic was near unheard of. As a colt I had been told many stories of magic and the Guardians of Old, but I had never seen or used it. The Rift was budding with magic. I could feel the magic that surrounded me in the forests, the waters, and the mountains. I could sense it in the spires that towered above me, reaching toward the sky. I was captivated by it but at the same time I did not understand much of it. There was so much about this world that I did not understand. Thus far, magic remained a foreign concept to me. But with time, that could change.   

I continued to think about magic and the spires as we walked, but eventually I could tell that the conversation was taking a sharp turn as Aurelia’s movements became increasingly sultry. She began to close the distance between us, swaying her hips a bit more with each step. I was close enough to her that it didn’t take much for our hides to brush gently together. Unsurprisingly, her next words are laced with flirtation. I’m a little surprised that she called me a “handsome babe,” but I know better than to take it personally. Two could play at this game. My lips curled back in a smirk, "Don’t we all?"

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits

It's all good!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM