This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

As I spoke, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Aurelia also had a glowing orb by her side. I wondered if she had also received it from Otem. My own orb hovered steadily beside my shoulder. Every now and then, it bobbed up and down a few times, then resumed its level position in the air. Maybe the mare knew more about how to use its healing powers, but then again maybe she was just as clueless as I was. 

I continued to examine the base of the spire with great interest and Aurelia appeared to be doing the same. The pointed tower appeared to have been carefully constructed despite the crumbling, each stone fitting neatly into the next one. Each slate-gray piece reflected its age, curving in and out in various places, cracked in others. Despite its weatherworn look, the spire stood tall. It had managed to outlive the spires surrounding it, many of which lay in shambles. At some point in time, they had been carefully constructed structures, but now many of them looked no more than large heaps of rubble.      

"Perhaps." I mused, thinking about how rebuilding the spires might be accomplished. I was sure it was possible. But the real question was how, and the answer was beyond my knowledge. It had been a short time since I had first placed my hooves on these lands. I seldom knew where I was or what I was doing, much less how to restore this forsaken world and its ruins. What I did know was that I wanted to try.

My response to Aurelia's question was accompanied by a chuckle. "Absolutely nothing." With this in mind, I proceeded to tell her the one thing that I did know, though it probably wasn't of any use to her. "A mare named Otem gave me this orb. She told me that it could be used to heal this place, but I'm guessing that you're already aware of that." I gestured to the glowing sphere at my side, and then to the identical one at hers. My own orb began to pulse softly, almost like it knew I was talking about it. 

I was glad to know that we had a few things in common, although I didn't know whether she was as eager to acquaint herself as I was. And so I took my time, avoiding any personal questions. "I'm not from around here either. The Rift is certainly a curious place, don't you think?" My emerald gaze shifted from the spire back to the golden-hued pegasus. My voice was calm and steady, lingering in the warm air, "I've been trying to figure things out for myself. But I'd be interested in learning more about these spires...and then maybe we could find out how to put them back together.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits

Haha don't worry about it, just thought I should clarify
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM