This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

Continuing around the base of the spire, I questioned whether the figure I had spotted in the sky was real or if it was simply a figment of my imagination. Was it possible that I was so deprived of friends or company that my mind had created for me what I so badly wanted? Hoping that the line between my perceptions and reality had not been blurred, hoping that I had not deceived myself, I allowed my hooves to carry me forward. A branch snapped behind me. Instinctively, I turned my antlered head to see what had made the sound. The moment that I took my eyes off the path before me that I nearly collided with the pegasus. 

The Rift was full of surprises, and she was certainly a pretty one. Standing before me, I observed that she was not as silvery as I had initially thought, but rather paraded a coat of ivory. Her body was adorned with golden-tinted dapples. A unique golden marking her right cheek, one of many intricacies that she bore, and I wondered if it had any meaning. It looked almost like a symbol of some sort. No, I had not been imagining things. 

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to go looking for this stranger, and yet I had not really thought about what I was going to say upon the first encounter. Luckily, introducing myself did not take an excessive amount of effort. It was a step in the right direction. I managed a polite nod of my head. "No need to apologize. I probably startled you." I showed poise in her company, standing with my shoulders square and weight distributed evenly across all four legs. My emerald eyes searched for contact. My intention was not to make her feel awkward, but I could tell that Aurelia didn't know what to say to me any more than I knew what to say to her. This had played out differently in my head.

"I am Rixen." I gave her my name, then paused momentarily, trying to think of how to rescue the situation. Then, glancing at the cracked stones beside me, I remarked further, "This spire is quite spectacular, isn't it? Must have been a great deal of work to put it here.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits

Rixen is a stallion xDD
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM