This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Vision of Hope
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

I continued to wander the Rift. Sometimes I was sick of being alone, and other times, I did not mind. I was torn between my independence and my longing for companionship. On this particular day, which was in reality no different than any other day, I was meandering among the crumbling ivory spires, admiring their craftsmanship. A shadow that swept across the ground before my hooves caught the attention of my emerald eyes, breaking my chain of thought. It was too large to be a bird. Craning my neck to look up at the sky, I spotted what appeared to be a silver pegasus circling above. 

The figure made one last circle before spiraling down. I stood a little distance away and I was not sure whether the pegasus had seen me. But I was never afraid of investigation, or of making new friends, and so I made my way in the direction I had seen her land. My hooves carried me across the ground with ease, an upbeat spring in my step. When I drew closer, I slowed my pace, unsure of where she had disappeared to. I did not see her anywhere around me. With a frown, I retraced a few of my steps to confirm that I was not missing anything. 

Pivoting my body right, I changed direction and began to make my way around the base of the towering spire. An alert expression blanketed my features, my eyes up and my ears forward, looking and listening for whatever, or rather whoever, I might find around the bend. The sun shone down on my back from above and I felt a subtle burning sensation on my skin. To avoid direct contact with the bright rays, I moved closer to the stony base, hugging shadow of the wall.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits

no worries!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Rixen - 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Vision of Hope - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:57 AM