This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The cripple walks when the moon is shining
Trial Green Labyrinth 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

"How interesting. I cannot seem to recall it, but that is not to say that I do not believe you." I said to the dragon-stallion with a bob of my head, a glint in my emerald eye. Though I tried to think of when I’d encountered this Roscorro character before, nothing in particular came to mind. My thoughts were a big, empty void, and fishing for memories proved to be impossible. This seemed strange to me, but for some reason I was not panicked. When I couldn’t even remember the things that had happened to me or the horses I’d met in the first place, it was rather difficult to be upset about not remembering them. I was simply filled with an almost overwhelming feeling that there were things, faces, I did in fact know, despite not knowing them at present. 

At his gesture, I stepped in front of my comrade, hoof-falls assured even when I hardly knew where I was going. "I’m grateful to have a being so imposing as you to accompany me. After all, this may be a fool's errand." My response was cheerful, reflecting the good mood that had settled over me now that I did not have to search for the tusk alone. We plodded steadily through the bamboo, which carved a sort of path through the Green Labyrinth. I was glad to have bumped into Roscorro, for he was willing to accompany me in finding the tusk without much question. Despite his ...unusual appearance, he seemed friendly enough. Although I thought that his sharp fangs and great many fangs could probably be useful should we encounter any danger. 

It was just then that a beast flew from the shadows. "What in-" I could hardly get a look at the animal before it was upon me, aside from the flash of its large white fangs in the sunlight. Roscorro let out a loud, horrible shriek but there was little time for any sound to escape my own lips. With a grunt, my powerful hind legs kicked out, in an attempt to dislodge my attacker, who was nothing but a dark shape latched onto my back. I my peripheral vision I could see Roscorro lunging toward the animal, trying to pry it off with his own dragonlike fangs. Pain. It shot through me as the claws dug in, drawing blood. Sweat was quickly rising to the surface of my skin, felt alongside the throbbing of the fresh wound, a ringing shriek vibrating in my ears, and the thumping of my heart against my chest as I tried desperately to free myself. Whatever kind of creature it was, it was heavy, and it was difficult to fight back beneath its weight. 

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img

@Roscorro No worries!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk - by Rixen - 05-06-2018, 03:46 PM