This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
puzzle world
Open Siren's Summit 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
She latches onto his words, his endeavor for power. It spoke to her, coaxing a deep desire up to the surface. A dream that was perhaps not entirely given up on. She had wanted to be queen. He could see her aspiring to such a lofty height. But somehow the role as a queen seemed far to restricting for the mare. "It seems we all want to be the rulers of herds at some point." He commented. "I too had dreamed of defeating my father and claiming his kingdom for my own." It was more than he had shared with anyone. His past, his lineage. Yet like Aurelia he found himself sharing a part of himself no one had ever seen before. Oh yes, he had dreamed of ruling over all as he ascended to the role of the strongest within the herd. The pick of the mares, the legions he would command. So much power. It had been tantalizing, once.

"What would you do, if you became Queen? This land has no herds, though it could support many. What kind of herd would you lead?" He was curious. She had desired this once, certainly she had put some thought into it. Even if they were simply dreams. Unrealistic or otherwise. He wanted to know more about the woman before him. A quick touch of her nose and the briefest of words. 'Come.' Then she was gone. He raised a brow before moving to follow. His skin protested as he picked up into a gallop. It itched and hurt where the burns were, but he ignored it. He was good at that. He followed closely behind her, never losing sight of the golden kissed mare in front of him.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

@Aurelia <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-20-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-21-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-23-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-23-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-29-2018, 03:50 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-29-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-30-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 04-02-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 04-03-2018, 04:28 AM