This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
puzzle world
Open Siren's Summit 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Silence fell between them. They were close now, so very close. But inwardly they were both still so very distant. They held a general fondness for one another. Two beings who were at least willing to exist in the same space without being forced by circumstance. Though neither could claim any sort of feeling beyond this comfortableness It was very possible that they could grow to become…

friends.

He never thought of falling in love. Even now the thought did not cross his mind. Then again, he did not think about forming bonds or friendships to begin with. Things like that tended to just happen. Like when he first encounter Vynter. He had not intended to give the lad one of his machines when they first laid eyes on one another. But something about the boy’s fascination with them had spurred him to do so. Nor had he imagined that he would ever encounter him again, let alone be healed by the boy when he was injured from his fight. Somehow they were forming a friendship. he had to admit he was becoming fond of the boy, though he certainly had his faults.

His meeting with Aurelia had also been rather strange, unwanted and unpredictable. He had no intention of speaking with her and as a result she had charged him while ablaze. Then they set out together to find water and he ultimately ended up guarding her while she gave birth. It was such an absurd encounter that even he wasn’t quite sure it really happened.

But here she was, standing before him. So it had to have. Funny how a creature who desired solitude ended up meeting so many people. It was as if someone was determined to push him out of his comfort zone, and have him meet everyone within the rift.

Rain trickled down his neck, pooling at his shoulders before spilling over to stream down his legs. It was mildly annoying how wet everything was, but like with the ghost that continued to try and pester him, he ignored it. Instead he focused on Aurelia and the loaded questions she shot at him. He somehow found her question amusing and a chuckle finally escaped his normally reserved lips. It was a rich, robust sound that seemed to wrap those around him in its pleasantness.

“Desires change constantly. What we desire one day or year can change in the next.” He mused, his gaze turning towards her. Their noses were even closer now, he could feel the warmth of her breath as it caressed his muzzle. “I can’t claim to know what you desire and it would be foolish of me to try. I do not know enough about you. I have only seen two pieces that make up the puzzle that forms who you are.” He stated, falling silent as he contemplates her other question.

His face turned back to the lake. “As for me. It changes as well. Surviving, increasing my magical strength, to gaining more knowledge.” He looked up at the sky, adding under his breath. “To simply being dry.’’ He spoke louder. “Currently I wish to gain power to increase my defensive capabilities. After I accomplish that, I will see what I require next in order to become stronger and thrive within this world.” It was a loose plan of the most basic shape.

But it allowed him a lot of wiggle room and adaptability should he encounter a new hurdle in life. He knew he wanted to increase his magical arsenal and was taking steps to doing this. This was enough of a path for him. A river was patient in its ways as it carved its route through the land. If things rose up in its way it either slowly wore them down, or found another way to continue on its path. He flowed through life in much of the same way. "How is your daughter fairing?" He finally asked, unsure if she even knew where she was at this point. Something told him that she hadn't been in the state of mind to keep track of where she was.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

@Aurelia
ooc: This is the first time Ru has actually laughed!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-20-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-21-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-23-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-23-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-29-2018, 03:50 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-29-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-30-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 04-02-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 04-03-2018, 04:28 AM