This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
puzzle world
Open Siren's Summit 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
if asked whether or not he cared to understand all that was Aurelia, he'd say no. He already understood enough. Understood that she was a multi layered mare with different levels and facets. He need not understand every aspect of her or know her past. He didn't care about past but present anyways. How could one truly understand someone anyways? He knew her so little to begin with. The way she treated him, the genuine unrestrained personality, was what held her in a more positive light in his eyes. She did not fake, or pretend. She was purely herself. Unpredictable, unapologetic, genuine in the fact that she was indeed not alright or perfectly there.

He didn't have to go through the trouble of trying to figure out her intentions or the real creature that lay beneath. Because it was always on display whenever he was around her. Perhaps not every side of her personality was seen, but each one shown to him was just as much Aurelia as the last. She was a curious creature and his mind did naturally seek to understand her, but at the same time it did not feel frustration when he didn't. Because that was simply her and he had so little experience in the ways of this mare.

So when she clucked he merely walked after her, remaining at the same distance. For she was on a different part of who she was today, a darker more unhinged side. "Luckily I am not a cat." He said, his tone as unreadable as ever. Curiosity was healthy, when caution was also used alongside it. It was why he remained out of her reach, a respectful distance. For he had not seen this side of Aurelia, though the other side he knew had charged him while on fire during their previous encounter. Needless to say he wasn't going to let this girl do the same. Somehow he knew that if she did she wouldn't stop and apologize.

When she whirled around to face him, he stopped, face and placid as ever. "You've not faired much better yourself." he replied, never one to lie. She looked terrible. Haggard and travel worn. Course, he didn't look all that pretty either so he took no offense. Though had he ever really been offended by anyone? "Looks like the Rift has enjoyed chewing on the both of us." He hoped that they gave it indigestion for all of the trouble he had to go through. Aurelia certainly looked like she had been through a lot as well. He still did not ask about her daughter as he tested the waters to see how far Aurelia had fallen into this dark state.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

@Aurelia

ooc: If she was expecting Ru to lie and say she looked good, she is going to be disappointed. xD
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-20-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-21-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-23-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-23-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-29-2018, 03:50 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-29-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 03-30-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Ruwin - 04-02-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: puzzle world - by Aurelia - 04-03-2018, 04:28 AM