This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Coils and Whiskers
Fight Ultima  Fight, fight, fight!
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
The other's teeth flashed, aiming for his throat. Grunting the buckskin pulled back, his feet taking him several paces away from the other as he withdrew from his reach. He could feel the hot breath of the darker stallion on his neck as his teeth snapped inches from his flesh. It was a narrow miss. He stopped in his retreat, sides heaving. The pain in his side flared with each breath and he had to force himself to breath shallower in order to reduce it.

The battle was over. He knew it. Like some silent signal that had been shot into the air to signal the end of their fight. And he had lost. How irritating. Though at the moment he didn't process any real emotion, his heart still pounding from the fight. His body numb to all but the fight at hand. His nostrils flared as he snorted, still not uttering a single word as the stared the other down. Though the fight had ended for himself, he was not sure it had for the dark one. He remained ready to react, though his muscles screamed for him to stop, to get away so he could rest and tend to his wounds. But he would not turn his back on the other just yet, wanting to be sure that this was indeed over.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.

ooc: Ruwin dodges the attack back pulling back, ending up a good distance away from Ricochet as he waits.
@Ricochet.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 02-28-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-11-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-13-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-14-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-16-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-19-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 04-07-2018, 03:39 AM