This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] Dark Days
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

I didn’t know where to start, either. I’d never come across anything like this in all my travels. Kiada began to go to work untangling the branches. "A long while." I added, frown deepening. Following in what the gilded mare was doing, I made my way over to a knot of branches and tried to use a combination of teeth and antlers to pull them apart. I wasn’t having much success. Glacia, who we’d run into earlier, had accompanied us to the Mangrove Tidepools too. I assumed that she was probably trying to pull apart some of the suffocating mangroves somewhere behind me. Upon seeing the vast task that we had to undertake, we all sort of just went to work in silence, hoping that we’d be able to help somehow.

I had been attempting to pull apart a particularly twisted cluster of branches when I an unfamiliar voice broke the air, which had been still aside from the crashing of waves in the distance and an occasional laborious grunt. I wouldn’t have heard the approach of the colt had he not spoken out, but upon hearing him, I paused and turned to see who it was. He was a colt, and as soon as turned around to acknowledge him he stepped forward and introduced himself as Kyros. "Hello, little one." I said, managing a smile despite my dampened mood. I agreed that how we were going about helping the mangroves would take too long, but what could we do? I saw no obvious solution. "The trees need our help… but if we are to help them any faster we might need magic. I can’t think of anything else that would work off of the top of my head." My green gaze shifted from Kiada to Glacia to Kyros as I spoke. I had no magical abilities, but perhaps one of the others had something, or some idea as to how we could speed up the process. Then I turned toward Kyros, awaiting his answer to Glacia's question. 

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] Dark Days - by Rixen - 02-27-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kiada - 02-27-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Kyros - 02-28-2018, 09:07 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Glacia - 03-02-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Rift Presence - 03-03-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: [SWP] Dark Days - by Rixen - 03-04-2018, 03:30 AM