This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] ... Are You Ready For It?
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Oh look, the giant god was going to eat the tree. As the tree bolted towards Kis the mangled being opened his mouth as if to devour the youngling. But Ruwin did not move for it. No, what caused him to lift a hoof was when Vynter, seeing the same thing as he, faced down the massive being. But before any movements could be made the tree was running his way, nearly slamming into him before disappearing in the direction it had come.

He watched it go. Not really in the running mood as he sauntered over to Vynter. He was obviously upset by the turn of events, not caring for the way they had handled the tree. But what was to be done? The girl's intentions had been good, but she would undoubtedly spook the already frighten creature. Kisamoa had placed himself in a manner predicting this and Ruwin had moved to back him up. Now it was running back the way it had come and hopefully out of the portal's territory. Problem, somewhat solved. With any luck it would learn from this and avoid horses, especially Kisamoa, all together.

He followed Vynter as he trotted forth, saying nothing until he passed by Valkyrie. "That's the point." he uttered under his breath to her as he swept by. So long as the tree kept going in this general directing their mission would be complete. He did care that Vynter had become upset by the whole ordeal, but sulking would get them nowhere. What was done was done. "What matters is that it gets home safe." He said to the boy, easily matching his pace. He picked up his pace until he was cantering. "Can't ensure that if you're stuck clear back here." Was his last remark before his disappeared after the tree. He could still keep the thing in sight as it crashed through the forest, but he wasn't so hurried or frantic as the tree.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Ruwin - 02-26-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 02-26-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-27-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Zoeya - 02-27-2018, 09:29 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Kisamoa - 02-27-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-28-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 02-28-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Kisamoa - 03-03-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Zoeya - 03-06-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 03-09-2018, 05:43 AM