This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] ... Are You Ready For It?
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
A Living Tree was not something one got to see often. If fact, Ruwin had never seen one in his entire life of living within the Rift. The reclusive creatures were one of the many he knew of, but had never seen personally. So when the opportunity came to lead a lost tree back to his forest, the stallion had accepted to task. Like before it was more out of curiosity then a true desire to complete some task given to him by the matron. He was not the follow orders type, but it was a tree that walked. Come on. Who wouldn't want to go just for the sake of seeing that.

He quietly slid up beside Vynter, giving a nod to the familiar boy. He noted that his little spider still remained with him. It had bonded quite nicely with the yearling and it made the stallion happy. He had never given one of his creations to another. Honestly he had no idea what it would do when separated from him for so long. It was a curious experiment. The outcome even more curious. It was thriving away from him, adapting and growing close to its new owner.

Fascinating. Were they really able to evolve so? How much would it continue to grow. Leroy's many 'family' crawled along their creator's body and mane, acting on their own accord until called upon. Several, noticing their old companion, clicked and whirred in recognition as they sat atop the light colored stallion. Ruwin's ears twitched at the noise, but otherwise made no motion to acknowledge them as he too searched for the tree. I could reflect upon the curious, amazing nature of his machines later.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Ruwin - 02-26-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 02-26-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-27-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Zoeya - 02-27-2018, 09:29 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Kisamoa - 02-27-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Vynter - 02-28-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 02-28-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Kisamoa - 03-03-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Zoeya - 03-06-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: [SWP] ... Are You Ready For It? - by Valkyrie - 03-09-2018, 05:43 AM