This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Out of the cauldron and into the fire?
Mature/Trigger Warning Rainforest Cliffs 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
"I would suggest not saying such things to others. Some male, or female, unicorn would run their horn through your heart for such a remark. Especially when such an insult was coming from a Pegasus who's wings are useless for flight." He said flatly, becoming bored of her holy than though attitude. She was childishly trying to goad him on. Provoke him into attacking, but it did not work. "Honestly, some would kill you simply for not being of their kind. Imperfect, unworthy." He was done with this creature. "If you cannot distinguish between horse breeds after being alive for a year, you truly are a naïve child. You clearly know nothing of the rift and its dangers either." He pointedly looked at her burns. "With your demeaning view of men and your haughty, presumptuous attitude, I doubt many will remain long enough to teach you."

Again with the words. She spewed more out as she balked at his spiders. "Can't even distinguish between a spider and flee." he gave a disdainful snort. "Let alone tell if they are living or created by magic." Sensing the girl's fear of them the spiders rushed towards her, those upon the plants nearest her leaped at her with surprising strength. If they landed upon her one particularly small one would find a hiding place within her armor where it planned to remain unnoticed. Ruwin did noting to correct them, instead he encouraged them to keep her at bay while he walked off. He would have nothing more to do with this child. Before he disappeared entirely though, his voice would drift towards her with one last ounce of advice. If you could call it that. "You will not survive long here, especially if you keep insulting others and sleeping so exposed. The rift is not kind to the dumb and arrogant."

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

@Valkyrie

ooc: Ruwin has left the thread. These two need to meet again!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the cauldron and into the fire? - by Ruwin - 03-16-2018, 01:40 AM