This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Out of the cauldron and into the fire?
Mature/Trigger Warning Rainforest Cliffs 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
She was denser than he thought. She didn't even pick up on his previous warnings or demeanor. How the heck was she still alive out here? The mechanical spiders crawled in his mane and down his body, reacting to Valkyrie's presence and their master's previous irritation. The more time he spent with this girl the more he was becoming tired of her presence. Dealing with shallow, arrogant, and cocky youngsters was not his thing. That anger was cooling within him as Valkyrie continued to put on her 'special' air. It wasn't hard to tell tat she didn't believe a word he had said. She had a very specific view of stallions, one that would be shaken quite a bit the longer she remained within this world.

Either a male was going to come along and flatten her and take everything she had. Or she would find a stallion that would be able to get through to her thick skull that all men are not bad. Where was she even from? She was certainly not a native. She was eyeing him like some sort of prize to take home and hang on her wall. Who the heck raised this one? He regarded her coolly, his face returning to its stoic expression. He felt no discomfort as her eyes roved over him. Though he was tempted to make some form of remark about how she was the one looking over his body while his own eyes never roamed. Funny, how one could be so blinded by their beliefs that they do not notice their own faults.

"Are you a slave?"

The question caused him to raise a brow. A slave? Is that what she thought his tattoos were? How amusing. He went from prince, to destroyer of kingdoms, to roamer, to slave. How funny. He gave a slow shake of his head. "No. The marks are from the Rift." He stated, flat and simple. At her next question his reply was more on par with that of his usual self. "I could ask you the same question." He remained on guard, though outwardly he appeared just as calm and emotionless as before. in fact, he seemed to be growing disinterested in their little chat. But all the while he had taken note of her change in posture, the reduction of her fidgeting. She was up to something. He could feel it. A spider found its way to the top of his head, its gears clicking and whirring as it sat perched between his ears. It watched the mare with the gems positioned in place of eyes. Others sidestepped onto his metal wings, working their way into the enchanted engines where they would tinker and toy, testing things with their legs. Others clicked along the long metal feathers. Once these wings moved like appendages, enabling him to glide. Now they did nothing but remain elegantly folded at his sides. But soon they would move again. Once the rift saw fit to accept his request for a trial.

The machines could sense the alertness of their master and had become agitated. Some had even lefts his body, leaping to plants where they would stand sentry. Funny how they could act on their own, spurred by the magic that gave them life. It was only they that gave away that their master was ready for this mare to pull a fast one or attack. He did not trust her. She changed and shifted too much.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

ooc: I will go ahead and wait for Vy to respond. it seems like a good spot for him to come in?

@Vynter @Valkyrie
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the cauldron and into the fire? - by Ruwin - 03-14-2018, 05:46 AM