This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Out of the cauldron and into the fire?
Mature/Trigger Warning Rainforest Cliffs 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Boy was she loud! Her reaction was full of such indignant fury that it was hard for the stallion not to break out laughing. Take advantage of her? Was she seriously so naïve, so...oblivious? Who the heck would start their advantage-taking by waking up their victim with a simple tail flick to the ear? No, they would have used other means. Means in which that would have left her incapable of retrieving that weapon of her. He was not a large stallion, but he was certainly bigger than her. In such an exposed position as she was, he could have easily rendered her defenseless.

As she bustled about, huffing and puffing like a muddy little storm cloud, Ruwin paused. He regarded her out of the corner of his eye, his head cocking to stare down at her. "If I had attacked you." The he said. "You would be dead." The look in his eye was cold and serious. He held himself in a way that told anyone with any sense that he was not a creature to trifle with. A seasoned warrior. Maybe she saw and felt the same heavy air about him when she stood next to her older and better maidens in her home. Felt is as they fought and proved their strength. He wouldn't know. He wouldn't care. But he was not about to be accused of trying to take advantage of a lady. He had far too much respect for them to do that.

Normally he remained unassuming, his demeanor geared towards not attracting attention. But her accusation had irked him. Couldn't she see things for what they were? Surely someone had enough sense to look at a situation with a logical stand point. This ire caused that other presence to appear. The one his father had been able to use to silence a room. He continued to look at her, a stare strong enough to make ice crack under the pressure. "It took me taking the time to wake you up for you to realize I was here. An attacker would not be so courteous of a lady laying prone upon the ground. Nor would they leave your weapon within such easy reach." His voice flowed from his mouth, possessing that same measure confidence and honesty as his posture. "Do not project your frustrations, at letting yourself become so exposed, towards me."

He was not at all intimidated by her spear or her actions. The distance between them was still enough to give him time to react, should she try and attack him. Suddenly, as quickly as the emotion came, it vanished. The irritation retreated and the presence he possessed dissipated like fog in the sunlight. Like a parent who was simply fed up with this game and the child they were playing it with. What was the point getting so worked up over this again? His logical mind saw no reason for it. It was childish and he shouldn't let this kid work him up. Seriously, what was wrong with him? He couldn't let his disappointment in the lackadaisical results, that arose within the sunken city, get to him so. And surely he should not take it out upon a child. As standoffish and arrogant as she might be.

His eyes narrowed as he continued to look at her. His piercing, crystal blue seeming to stare right through her. Finally, he let out a heavy sigh. "Typical feministic ideals, believe that every man would attack a woman as she sleeps." he muttered under his breath as he moved to leave. "Not all of us have such lowly views of mares. " And now he sounded like an old geezer bemoaning the wrongs of youth these days. Ugh. Why was he talking so much? he sighed. "Some of us were taught to respect a woman." Though she was acting like a filly pretending to be a tough mare. It was doubtful she was listening to his quiet ramblings. Most likely she was processing everything else he had said before exploding again. If her first reaction was any indicator. And so his gaze never left her, his movements never taking him close to that spear. In fact he had angled himself in a way so that one of his metal wings, protecting his side, was facing her should she suddenly charge. He was ready to fight if she desired, but only if she made the first move.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

ooc: Ru is apparently in a ranting mood. Wow. Val, how did you do that?

@Valkyrie
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the cauldron and into the fire? - by Ruwin - 03-14-2018, 02:29 AM