This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
body ache
Open Siren's Summit 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

For some reason Waker smiled amusedly at me, as if I’d made a joke that he found particularly funny. That was the first thing I noticed upon looking the midnight-colored stallion directly in the face. While receiving such a look might have bothered someone else, it did not offend me, for intuition told me he meant well, and I believed it. Almost instantly I returned his smile with one of my own, a deep curve on my lips accented by a twinkle in my eye. When someone smiled at me, no matter how small, it was like for a split second everything stopped and their smile pierced through all the bad in my life and all was well again. If it was even possible, I hoped to return the feeling. It was one that every horse deserved.  

"Had you not reminded me, I might have forgotten to tell you myself. My name is Rixen." I responded with a chuckle. I continued to stand before the two of them, my charcoal-colored tail brushing against my hocks as it gently swished back and forth. Then I turned my attention toward the larger stallion, Roscorro, who I found to be quite fascinating based off of his looks alone. "Hello Roscorro. It it a pleasure indeed." The last few words mold into another amicable smile. "I’m glad to see you are alright. What I saw over the treetops led me to think you'd fallen.

I was glad to have run into the two of them. Now we could get to know one another a little better than we had the last time we were all here, which was not too long ago. At the time, we’d all been thinking about other things, hoping to escape the siren’s gnashing jaws unscathed. Waker hadn’t been so lucky. I remembered feeling sheer terror as the siren lunged for me. Somehow it was almost worse, watching the needle-sharp teeth sink into another’s flesh, powerless to do anything but watch. There was an unmistakable look of dejection upon Waker’s features when I saw him on the shore, blood dripping from a gash in his neck. Hopefully his wounds healed up quickly. From my position before him, I couldn’t see whether or not they’d left a scar. 

Rather than risk bringing up bad memories, I thought of something else to say instead. Something more suitable, and more pleasant for all of us. "So, what brings the two of you to Siren’s Summit on such a fine day?" It was a general question, however, that did not mean I was any less interested in hearing the answer. 

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img

@Waker @Roscorro <3
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
body ache - by Waker - 02-18-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: body ache - by Roscorro - 02-18-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: body ache - by Rixen - 02-20-2018, 05:28 AM
RE: body ache - by Waker - 02-23-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: body ache - by Roscorro - 03-11-2018, 09:55 PM