This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] line of sight
Open Uwaritace 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

As Kiada introduced me to the stranger, I nodded in a wordless hello that somehow maintained the same amount of friendliness as speaking aloud. My verdant gaze shifting from Kiada to the black mare, noting that Kiada seemed to be hinting at something in the way she smiled. As I did so, I noticed that the mare did not have a glowing orb at her shoulder like Kiada and I did. That's what it was. She couldn’t help us to heal the land without one, could she? Up until now, I had not shared my piece of hope with anyone. That was because I hadn’t run into anyone without one, and also for the simple reason what I did not know how to ask it to divide. Unsure of what to do, a slight frown turned the corners of my lips, but it was tinged with thought kind of like the expression one made when trying to solve a perplexing riddle. 

But as I soon learned, one did not have to ask an orb to be shared. As if the tiny ball of while light had read my mind, it slowly began to pulse. I watched as it began to vibrate and expand and twist, in the same sort of way Otem’s had when she had given the hope to me. It divided like parting waters and then there were two orbs instead of one, both equal in size. "Here, take this. It will help you to heal the land." Gently, I nudged one orb in the mare’s direction. In response, the one sphere of bright white light floated toward her. The other remained behind, snug in its place at my shoulder.

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-12-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-16-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-17-2018, 07:08 PM