This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Time Changes All
Open Halyven 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
He listened to Rixen's own words with that same quiet demeanor. Though their opinions differed he did not show any signs of irritation. He did not expect everyone to agree with him. Or curtail to his whims and wishes. Rixen had his own mind and thoughts and he respected them. In fact that fact that he disagreed, but still chose to converse in a pleasant manner, sat well with the wanderer. He silently enjoyed such conversation, even if he responses were short. So he did not ignore or rebuff the other as he observed him with his clear blue gaze. he watched Rixen for a moment more before looking back over the city he cared little for. It was not likely that he would ever view the city in the same light as Rixen, that didn't stop him from taking interest in the other.

Ear perking forward he turned more towards the other man as the usual coldness when he first encountered someone began the melt. "Which god." He questioned, this was new knowledge to him. "Ours have been dead for three years now. Torn apart than reformed into the being known is Kisamoa. Assuming it was one of our's, the land would have to have been pulled in before their deaths. I do not come to these parts much, so it is quite likely...." He trailed off as he pondered this new information. Had he really not come back to these lands in that long?

He looked at the tower and thought how his father would have loved this place. Claiming it for his own and turning it into some testament to his power. And his kingdom still thrived, Rixen would not have been allowed to enter this great city. In fact, had he been caught by his father's herd, he would have been force to join it. To add his strong genes to their pool. Paired with mares that the elder and deemed a good match. All to ensure the best genes would be passed down. The strongest offspring produced. Had any of those mares failed to produce a healthy, strong foal with the Rixen more than once, they would be discarded from his match up. Produce too many unhealthy, unfit offspring and you were a disgrace, caste aside and spit upon.

His own father had been a product of this perfect breeding. Ruwin himself was a result of this selection as his mother was paired with their king. She had brought forth many strong foals, but when she gave birth to his weak sister, she had been cast aside for another. Though for all of his father's faults, Ruwin believed he did love her. He had allowed his weak child to live at her pleadings, when normally they were culled, and had continued to care for her and her mother. But this was the extent of his kindness. He never looked upon his mother again, or regarded her in the slightest. She had died in his eyes.

He pulled himself from the less than fond memories as he returned his gaze to Rixen. "Perhaps." He muttered at the comment about the city. "I've heard whispers of a group of horses that gather here to share information. In time they may come to claim this place and start a herd. Time will tell." His tail flicked contemplatively as he stood there, looking at a machine that had crawled down his leg and began to scramble across the broken cobblestone.

"I did." He said, reaching down he snorted at the spider. The gust of air sent it sprawling before it found its legs once more and began crawling anew, this time with more fervor as it moved towards Rixen.Silence once again fell between them, but this time it was far more comfortable. Head still down he looked up at Rixen. "You wanted to ask me something else, earlier." He stated, having seen the look in his eye, the way he had paused. he may be anti-social, but that didn't mean he wasn't perceptive. Though it was subtle, Ru's posture had changed as he grew more comfortable around the other. One could not say it was open, fore he would never completely trust, but softer. Less crisp and cold. Though had Rixen not been paying attention he would not notice the quiet change that settled over him.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

@Rixen

ooc: Terrible post. Sorry!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 01-30-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 01-30-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 02-03-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 02-19-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 02-27-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 03-01-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 04-01-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 04-07-2018, 03:44 PM