This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Time Changes All
Open Halyven 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
The oddly colored stallion remained unperturbed by his disinterested attitude, instead carrying on in pleasant tones. Unlike Rixen he did not find the other's name odd. Most everyone he met had more than unique names. As unique as the world he lived within. In fact he considered them average, having only ever heard such names. What did Rixen consider average anyways? What world did he come from where a title such as Watcher was any stranger than that of Rixen? It was interesting how the world differed so. "More of a title, than a name. Though that is all the people of this land call me by." he answered. Not that he had ever tried to remedy that. Only those he truly trusted would learn of his real name. He had no one he trusted on such a deep level. Only he and the survivors of the destruction he had wrought would know of the true name his father had given him.

His gaze moved away from the antlered stallion towards the tower. "It's a new land to my home. Having appeared when Helovia devoured." He could only assume that it once belonged to the world his own had destroyed. The world that had killed their gods and sent this land plummeting into further chaos. Still he had come to explore it, seeing fit to learn the new terrain in case he ever found himself back here again. "Far too flashy ,and garish for my taste, but it helps to know the new lands that are swallowed by the Rift." His gaze returned to Rixen as the small breeze toyed with his mane. A portion of his forelock feel over one eye and a mechanical spider moved to rid it from its creator's gaze. Others clicked and whirred as they crawled along his body. None seemed all that concerned with the stranger.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

@Rixen
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 01-30-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 01-30-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 02-03-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 02-19-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 02-27-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 03-01-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Time Changes All - by Ruwin - 04-01-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Time Changes All - by Rixen - 04-07-2018, 03:44 PM