This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] we could be legends
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

Something happened that I did not expect. The orbs floated forward. Slowly, at first. However, as they approached the fiery tornadoes, a magnetic force pulled them into the flames. A surprised spread expression across my features as I watched them spin in the orange blaze from my position on the other side of the burning wall. Without warning, our orbs flew forward, forcefully striking the strange forest creatures. I had only meant to offer my orb for them to take. I had not intended to throw the orb at them forcefully. But the little ball of light seemed to have other plans. 

When the orbs came into contact with the two forest walkers, their bodies began to glow with the light of hope. Then, one of the orbs ricocheted off of the side of one of the males and hit the female walker square in the head. For a moment, she was dazed. Then, upon realization of what had happened, an angry screech emitted from her maw.

What the fuck?  The sound was anything but natural. It made me wince.

Like an infection, the glow spread rapidly throughout her body. It crept down her head, along the length of her back, down her tentacles. It was a warm, bright light that radiated from the forest walkers. They fell back, as if they had completely forgotten about their intention to devour Kiada and me for their next meal. The forest walkers' focus shifted to the three swirling tornadoes and they stared at the inferno as if in a trance. An oddly satisfied trance. After a few moments of standing there, the now glowing forest walkers turned away. And just like that, they were gone, swallowed up by the rainforest shadows.

When they had disappeared fully, I turned to Kiada, wondering what her reaction to the events that had just taken place would be. Not even I was sure of the expression that remained on my face after the event. It was a mixture of astonishment and disbelief and satisfaction all at once. "Well, it seems that our work here is done." I said at last, relieved by the knowledge that we'd successfully delivered hope to the forest walkers without being eaten.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Tola - 01-16-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-17-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-19-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-22-2018, 10:05 AM