This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A sad song in a minor key.
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Taivas the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Place a name upon the night, one to set your heart alight
And to make the darkness bright
Paint the sky with stars.
Hello.

Somewhat taken by surprise, Taivas's eyes are slightly wide as she turns to look at the new arrival.  Otherwise, her face is placid and unmoved, no emotion escaping outside of her dark set eyes.  The mare approaching looks large, though still not fully grown.  The awkward angles of her legs and joints suggest adolescent, though Taivas is fairly sure the bay already towers well above her.  There are soft feathered wings on her back, accompanied by a softly glowing orb of light.

Around her gentle face, horns curl down.
She is pretty, the healer thinks passively to herself.

"Hello," the painted girl responds, soft spoken voice still slightly melancholy in tone.  Singing her greetings to the stars had roused all sort of memories in her mind, both good and bad.  Her gaze lingers on the large girl for a moment before following her line of sight back toward the sky, a serene expression on her face.

She is somewhat surprised when her new companion asks about the sky, but perhaps she shouldn't be.  After all, the shaman had unabashedly been staring upward to the stars, enjoying their soft silver light and ethereal grace.  It likely would have been more odd if she had not mentioned something about them.

"They change," she answers confidently, knowing that, unfortunately, some people would be staring at a different sky.  "Before I came to the Rift, the stars were different."

She takes a thoughtful pause, pointing upward at one of the few familiar stars with her wing, though it existed in an entirely new position and side of the sky.  "That large one there which looks slightly pink used to sit as far North as you could see in my former home, almost lost to the horizon."

"I suppose I am very far away from the Fields."
Taivas
image credit

Messages In This Thread
A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-07-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-22-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Otem - 01-22-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: A sad song in a minor key. - by Taivas - 01-23-2018, 05:19 PM