This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Gift of God
Open Floating Key  Birthing Thread for Aei'ith
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
She did not leave him be. He was not surprised. It seemed he always ended up being the object of someone's attention. Though she made the first move, he made no effort to return her greeting. Unfamiliar with the custom, and not entirely willing to go touching anyone. So he let her hang there, nose outstretched as he watched her with crystal blue eyes.

His face was as stoic as ever as he regarded her coolly. She was indeed a spectacle. A true curiosity to behold, with her pelt that glittered like gold. One could call her beautiful. Though Ruwin had never cared about the looks of another. One might wonder exactly what the unicorn cared for, if he even cared at all. As such he merely regarded her with a gaze that revealed nothing to the inner workings of his mind.

Though she was unique and dazzling, he was a being born within this world. He had seen many strange equine. Though unlike the mare K'yarie, who's pelt reflected the heavens at night, this mare did not faun over him or make any effort to flirt. Which naturally put her in a better light than the irritating Frisian. Upon being told that she recognized him, the stallion cocked his head. A lock of his mane falling over one eye with the movement. He also thought back to where he may have seen her. She was not hard to remember when he thought about it. He recalled seeing her at the tree of light. Her words only confirmed that. He gave a small nod of acknowledgement, but said nothing.

He, like so many others, had been attracted to the tree of light. He blamed the odd sensation that had filled his head upon being given his own piece of hope. Like almost akin to the sensation one felt when entering Ennunyenda. Though he had never been a fan of going yending even as a youth. He hated gatherings, yet he still went and secretly enjoyed the feeling of joy in the air. Though he had said nothing to the other equine there, he did not need to. He came, offered a gift and prayer, then went. That was all that was required of him.

He began to move once more, seeking the shade of the rainforest before the sun began to burn him. He pelt was becoming drier. Even in the short time upon the beach it had lost his slick shine, as the moisture escaped in the form of steam. His mane, also drying quickly became far more wavy and tousled as it was hit by the sun. He did have a tolerance for the Scorch, but he had no desire to bake on a beach for the sheer fun of it. Tail flicking he sauntered off. Not caring if the mare followed him or not. It wasn't his beach or jungle, she could walk where she wanted. But she couldn't expect him to engage in much of a conversation.

talk talk talk talk
Hiding below my shadow yet dancing above my fears
I grip sorrow's edge as you crumble to fall at my soul's tears
I have not forgotten you,
but sometimes I cannot help feeling numb
image credit to jason-samfield @ flickr.com

OOC: I'm sorry, he is such an antisocial grump!

Messages In This Thread
Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-24-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-24-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-25-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Ruwin - 12-25-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Gift of God - by Aurelia - 12-25-2017, 06:28 AM