This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Petrichor
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

My gaze followed the direction of the mare's gesture until it rested upon the glowing sphere. I watched it in motion, slowly rising and then falling back down. The motion was easy to miss if you weren't looking carefully enough. Indeed, it looked as mysterious and magical as the word sounded. Although the orb did nothing more than bob delicately in the breeze, my fascination remained.

I was surprised when she told me it would heal these lands. It had never occurred to me that they were in need of mending, but now that I thought about it, perhaps that was the reason why the weather had been so temperamental. Not to mention the eery feeling that I picked up on from my surroundings wherever I went. The world around me did seem uneasy, but somehow I had never questioned it. Because I had been wallowing in my own loneliness for so long, grasping for ways to wrap my mind around the idea that this was my home now whether I liked it or not, because my mentality had been so dejected in itself, I had never considered the shadowy place to be anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it was not truly what I had come to accept. I could spend hours wondering about this if I wanted, seeing as I rarely ran into anyone else to talk to aside from myself. But now that this stranger stood before me, I was not ready to let go of the companionship just yet, so I tried my best to continue the conversation. 

"I have never heard of this sickness that you speak of. Not until now, at least. Is it bad?" I replied honestly, pausing to think of what I should say next. "As you can probably tell by the looks of me, I am new here." Speaking to someone else felt foreign to my lips. It had been so long. But the change, however awkward it was at the moment, felt nice. I had missed it. I mustered a slight smile in an attempt to make myself more approachable, but I wasn't sure whether it came off as friendly or just plain creepy. I hoped her impression of me was the former.

"Talk."

you can put a quote here!
and finish it here.

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 09:54 PM