This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue.
Open Tar Pits 
Taivas the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
Dark, starry eyes close as a small smile forms on dark lips. The heat from the sizzling goo is pleasant, so alien in the the brutal winter that reigned in this land.

In her revelry, the girl almost does not hear the approach of another. However, since her encounter in Uwaritace, Taivas is decidedly more alert in the foreign land than she had been before. So, an ear flickers over at the sound of heavy footfalls, a depressed and shuffling gait. Her eyes open to see a familiar face.

A small smile reaches out toward the behemoth of a stallion, only to fade instantly as he plummets into the earth with a lack of grace she hadn't seen since the Portal. Quickly, the mare takes to a quick trot, bringing herself to a halt just besides the gentle-hearted stallion.

"Roscorro," she calls, her voice light and filled with a worry her face did not reflect. "Are you alright?"

The mare is flatly torn, unsure exactly what to do. Her eyes scour his frame, seeking a physical wound to mend with the aid of the spirits, but finding blood of apparent malady. The breathing of the great dragonkin is labored and slow, his attention poor at best. The girl had never seen heartache before, so she cannot clearly diagnose her friend. Instead, her mind races through all of her teachings back home in the Fields, finding no answer to his current state.

She inwardly curses her ineptitude. Surely, her mother would not falter and fail a friend in this time of need.

The shaman leans on her knees, bringing her painted face closer to his own, trying to catch the gaze beneath heavy lids of fatigue. Quietly, the mare settles into the earth, laying beside the one who guided her safely from the Portal, when she had been so terrified and alone. Whatever he was currently suffering from, she could not allow him to be alone.
When I turn jet black, and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
Taivas

[ ooc -- *wraps him in a blanket with cocoa* ;-; ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue. - by Taivas - 11-30-2017, 05:58 PM