This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
FOUND FIRES;
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
It was a chilly day, as most were now that the colder months had rolled around. My skin tingled, even beneath the thicker winter coat that had been growing in. Alone for the time being, I took the opportunity to make my way over to Halyven's entrance. As much as I loved the city, it was sometimes necessary to get out of it. Go for a walk. Stretch my legs. And I did, from time to time. Things were so busy, with renovations and such, that I often didn't remember to step out and allow myself to take a breath of fresh air. Today, however, the thought had come to mind, and I was going to see it through. 

A gust of frigid air hit me upon stepping outside Halyven's walls, blowing my long alabaster locks back behind me. Some stray strands were tangled in the jumble of antlers atop my head, and I moved my entire neck back and forth in a rough shake that was an attempt to dislodge them. Everything was quiet out here. There was an open space of land ahead, decorated with little shrubs here and there, and in the distance was the trees. They loomed there, a massive and uniform shape despite there being some distance between us. It was indicative of how tall they really were up close. I'd been there before many times, and I remembered what it was like to forget the warmth of the sun between their thick canopy of viridescent leaves.  

Just as I was looking into the distance, I spotted a figure. I recognized his creamy white coloring, which was adorned with gold; it was not difficult to make out, even from my position right outside the city walls. It was Korri. Scanning the area around him further, I noticed that there was another horse with him, one bearing a significantly darker hue. A newcomer. As they neared, it became quite obvious that she sported no wings nor horns, however, I was sure that she could find her place here easily enough, provided that was what she was looking for. 

When they were close enough that I wouldn't have to travel too far to greet them, my hooves did carry me forward a short distance, closing the gap between us with swinging strides. I came to a halt before Korri and the wanderer that he'd brought in, my gaze sweeping across her in appraisal. She stood at a height about the seem as my own, and seemed strong and sturdy enough. "Welcome." I addressed her warmly, with a dip of my head, "I'm Rixen, the Vine King." The words felt kind of strange as they rolled off my tongue - I think it was the first time I'd introduced myself that way. The Vine King. The title had a nice ring to it. The corners of my lips upturned in a smile. "Who might you be?" 

@Korri @Baal
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-19-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-20-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-20-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-21-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-25-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-27-2018, 04:10 AM