This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
you look like yourself
Open Halyven  Korri's joining post!
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

"Of course," I said to Korri with a nod, gaze travelling back to Roscorro again. "It is a pleasure to have you in our herd." We’d both spoken all we’d needed to. There was certainly much more to go over with this newcomer, and much more that he would like to learn. But I think we all knew that now was not the time and place, and thus wrapped up the conversation. Korri seemed like a kind soul. I was genuinely glad he’d arrived. Even more so, I was interested to see what sort of things he knew, and what he could bring to the herd as it grew. 

Roscorro stepped away after a few more moments, leaving the three of us standing there. I supposed I was no longer needed there, either. Kiada would look after Korri, show him to the place where he would be able to sleep for the night. "Rest well." My lips moved at last, breaking the silence to wish Korri well a final time. Turning to go, I cast a final glance over my shoulder before following in the same direction as Roscorro, disappearing into another one of the city’s many meticulously crafted stone corridors.

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img

@Korri @Roscorro @Kiada Rixen out! <3
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-01-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-01-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Rixen - 06-01-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-02-2018, 02:15 AM