This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
To Burn a Tail
Trial Siren's Summit 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
The boy was perplexed. He had no idea what Ruwin was talking about. He was most definitely an unwitting helper. Ruwin was to amused by it all, and pleased to have one trial done and over with, to be mad. Yet the other still felt the need to explain himself. The poor guy must be worried he would turn on him, now that he had fallen silent. Ruwin nodded as the power was explained. Fascinated by the boy's abilities. There were so many different kinds of magic in the world. Ranging from obsolete to devastating. This one in particular was particularly destructive. As his tail could testify. "Watcher." Ruwin said, introducing himself with his given moniker. "You're experiment saved me the trouble of finding someone to aid me. I was given a trail by this world to have another light my tail on fire, which you unknowingly did."

He was a little late in offering an explanation as to why he had been so pleased to have his tail burned. Hopefully now the younger stallion would understand. Or he would think him crazy for speaking of tasks and trials given to him by the world. Not everyone knew of the trials. For Ruwin it was common knowledge, being a native of this world. But so few were in fact natives. Leaving him speaking of things most were unaware of. A creature in the know talking to those out of the loop. It was an odd sensation. Stepping out of the water, Ruwin lowered his wings once more. His spiders continued to skitter along his body, as excitable as ever. It would seem he would never escape being drenched this season.

"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Kyros.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 03-28-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 04-26-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 04-27-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-03-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-09-2018, 05:43 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 03:23 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Neowulf - 08-10-2018, 07:08 AM