This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Spurious Confessions of a Discontented Heart
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
"Oh?" Ruwin said, sounding almost hurt. His head drawing back as he cocked it. "Oh my dear man. Have you misjudged me that much?" he was closer now, his lips a breath from the man's ear. "If you hadn't notice in our earlier meeting. I tend to cater to the, rougher side of things." He withdrew, a sultry smile upon his lips. Inside he was dying. Shriveling up and wishing his body would just disintegrate right then and there. But he was no longer in control. The ghost had full reign, and it gave no quarter. "I even go so far as to leave them with, parting gifts. Something to remember me by." His gaze once again dropped to the scar before he moved off to make another circle around the man.

"Unless that is not what they desire. Some tend to need a more, tender touch." His tail flicked, brushing the other's hind leg. "What of you then? Rough, or tender?" The man's body broke into a light chuckle at the comment Rico gave and he stopped at his other side. "I'm sure they do. I myself look upon the tattoos you have given me with a, measure of fondness." His gaze dropped to the burn scars on his belly and lower legs. 'Chaos, please kill me now!' Ru's soul screamed.

Ice blue eyes lifted to gaze at the other once more. "Rico." He said, letting the name roll fluidly off his tongue. And if he were speaking a forbidden, dirty word and was excited by it. "This world has called me Watcher. Though you, and only you, can call me Ru-" It took everything in the stallion's power to stop the ghost from uttering his true name. Take over his body and humiliate him, sure, he could deal with that. Tell some random guy he had fought his most precious secret, not going to happen.

He'd bite off his own tongue before he let this ghost utter that word. To the loner, a name was an intimate thing that should only be shared with those closest to you. And Rico was most certainly not one of them. The ghost played the abrupt halt off with an easy smile. "You have made a rather, special impression upon me, after all."
"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Ricochet
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spurious Confessions of a Discontented Heart - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 02:43 AM