This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Spurious Confessions of a Discontented Heart
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
Long ago he would have given into the ribbing. The gloating words that spewed from the black man may have lit a fire in his belly and convinced him to start a whole new fight to prove him wrong. But time had tempered his fire. He was no so easily ignited. Though there was a prickled of irritation at seeing and hearing the one who had trounced his ego, he held one note of satisfaction. He had not been brought to his knees before this arrogant juvenile.

Though he wore the tattoos of their fight, a reminder that he had lost. He had not fallen, and took a measure of pride in that. Not counting him collapsing from the exhaustion and pain later, that was a given for either side. Plus, judging by the gruesome way the other's shoulder had healed, he had fared far better on the recovery end. "I'll take lava over infection." He said. "She tends to be a far more wicked and sadistic mistress."

It was the first time he had spoken to the other. Honestly he probably should not have. He should have remained silent and left. But suddenly he felt the urge to speak. The ghost that had pestered him earlier took power as the rift entered his body, until Ruwin found himself moving towards Ricochet rather than away. He slowly circled the other, pausing at the end to eye his horn's handy-work. "I must say..." His smooth, rich voice flowed from his mouth like silk. "It adds a certain, ruggedness that was lacking before." Inwardly he recoiled at the words that left his lips. But he felt compelled to speak them. His body was not his own and he could hear the little ghost giggling in the back of his mind. He was is serious trouble.

His head cocked to one side, his light colored forelock falling in front of his left eye. "I failed to get your name." He inquired. "I truly sad mistake on my part." He was still fighting, still resisting the forces that propelled him forward. He had not lost entire control yet, holding back the flood of sweet words that wished to flow from his lips. No, there was no way he was going through with this! But he couldn't get his body to move away as he fought and kicked against the ghost.
"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Ricochet
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spurious Confessions of a Discontented Heart - by Ruwin - 04-30-2018, 12:40 AM