This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Coils and Whiskers
Fight Ultima  Fight, fight, fight!
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Despite pushing through the pain Ruwin's movements were not as quick as they should have been. Between the pounding within his head and the injuries to his legs and stomach (which had begun to bleed as the skin, brittle and burnt tore), his normal speed had taken a hit. As he swung around to deal his kick to Rico he knew he wasn't as fast as he should be. The other, seeming to sense his next move easily dodged. Not only dodge, but launch his own attack. Normally an attack to his side would have been deflected by his metal wings, but coming down from his own attack he had left his belly vulnerable.

The blow slammed into him like a freight train. Sending his staggering but instead of moving away he tried to get closer to his opponent as the breath was forced from his lungs. His side exploded in pain. No grunt or words slipped passed his lips. He was far too short of air to do much of anything but try to reclaim it with a gasp and a cough. His mind did not think about how close he was, how easy the next attack could come. All that was left was his last thought, remain close or else those ranged attacks would get him. Already tender from the previous attack it did not take much for the stallion's stomach to start bleeding where Rico's horns had hit. His head spun and the snake tightened its coils. His vision blurred as the pain wracked through his body, but he refused to give up. Still remaining on his feet as he continued to press towards the other. Surely his own wound was leaving him light headed, his own body had to be taking a toll from the blood loss. Still, he may very well win this fight. Nope. Not going to happen. He wouldn't go down. He still had one attack left in him. If he could pull it off then perhaps he'd become the victor. If not, he'd have to yield. As much as it would pain him to do so.

With the same dogged determination as before the stallion again moved towards Rico. Unwilling to be let ground go. He would press at him, using his front hooves to strike at his chest and injured shoulder as he continued to press his attack. His hind legs had been undamaged by the magma, they were strong and easily held him as his forelegs dealt quick and powerful blows. If any hit they would surely be felt in the morning. Adrenaline rushed into his veins, drowning out the pain further. enabling him to make this last stand.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.

ooc: Ruwin gets the breath knocked out of him as pain explodes in his side. Most likely something is seriously bruised, if not broken. Instead of stumbling away he stupidly moved closer. xD Unwilling to give up just yet he starts kicking out with his front legs, using them to try and deal blows to Rico's chest and injured shoulder once more.

@Ricochet.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 02-28-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-11-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-13-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-14-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-16-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-19-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 04-07-2018, 03:39 AM