This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Coils and Whiskers
Fight Ultima  Fight, fight, fight!
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
The feeling in his head persisted, tormenting the stallion as he stood upon the sand. The steady throb increasing as a grating chuckled filled the air. He turned to see the dark stallion standing there, laughing at him. His eyes narrowed, but otherwise his face revealed nothing. His words were irritating as he spoke. Apparently all he saw was a cat, not a feline that had transformed into a giant snake that proceeded to crush his very being within its coils. That crushing pain continued within his skull, fouling his mood.

When he was younger he would have leaped at the chance to fight another. As arrogant as the stallion that stood before him. But not anymore. He had been honed and weathered by time. He was no longer a weapon that swung aimlessly at every possible opponent. He was a finely honed blade, patient and cunning in its battles. But beggars couldn't be chooser. He was required to challenge another. And this irritating, brat had so kindly presented himself. Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Without a word the older native turned. He was silent as he stepped closer to the other. When he was close enough the stallion's head lowered. The two, wickedly sharp horns atop his snout glinted in the dim light as he pointed them towards his opponent. This action was quick, it came without a word or warning as he charged. He would not give the other a chance to react. He would have to realize they were fighting or get skewered by his horns. His target was the other's shoulder. If he hit he could deal a crippling blow to the other before moving away. He knew not what the other possessed in terms of skill or magic, and so he sought to limit his movements, just in case.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.

ooc: Ru, without word or warning charges Ricochet, aiming to plunge his horns into the other stallion's shoulder. @Ricochet.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 02-28-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-11-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-13-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-14-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-16-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-19-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 04-07-2018, 03:39 AM