This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] line of sight
Open Uwaritace 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

Strangely, when the other half of my orb reached Glacia’s side, the dreary air around us changed. Unwaritace, who had been lonely and sad, trunk bent slightly toward the ground like it had been drained of the will to stand upright, seemed to respond to the sharing of hope. 

The old tree almost glowed. I studied Unwaritace, noting there was something different about her ashen bark and mangled branches. Though there was not exactly a visible change in the clearing, hope had been restored. I just knew. The tree seemed to perk up and it was as if the hope had been shared with her, too. A warmth seemed to spread through my surroundings, softly touching my skin and caressing my long locks so that small strands were left dancing in its wake. "Did you feel that?" I asked the others, wanting to confirm that my intuition was true, and that it was safe to say we could make our way back to the beach. 

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img

@Kiada @Glacia
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-12-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Glacia - 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rixen - 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Rift Presence - 02-14-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: [SWP] line of sight - by Kiada - 02-16-2018, 03:41 AM