This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] between the waves
Open Akvo City 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
Speaking under water was not a pleasant experience. But he didn't have a fancy way to communicate with Kaos. So, with a frown he opened his mouth to speak. The water rushing into his lungs made him want to gag reflexively, but he resisted the urge. "Nothing but water and ruin." he muttered. Upon his mane spiders crawled, weighing much of his hair down while the rest floated about like seaweed. Upon a silent command many released themselves from his mane and floated to the seafloor. With the salt now upon their metal, none of them would last long upon dry ground as rust took hold. What a shame.

He would have to recreate more tools after this. A taxing manner that he was less than thrilled about. Only his enchanted wings seemed unbothered by salt, having never rusted before. Though now that the rift had touched them, he was unsure if they would be able to fend of the corrosion for much longer. They would need to be fixed as soon as possible. If the blasted Rift would answer he request for a trial already!"Go." He commanded to five machines and they scurried off along the sand. Leaving tiny trails in their wake. With his task done the stallion began walking once more.

As his minion fanned out he would begin using them to searching the ruins, not creating a connection with them until he had secured a safe place to do so. If they found anything by then they would come and find him. But first he would explore himself. Divide and conquer. He paid the god little mind as he struck off down the main causeway. Starting a the heart of the city seemed like a logical enough choice of action. They could fan out from there. Unless Kisamoa had other ideas. He didn't look to see if Kis was following. He was a big boy, he could do what ever he wanted. As for Ruwin, he'd go this way.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

ooc: No longer interesting in observing Kis, and more interested in getting out of the water. Ru has sent some of his machines off to search while he follows the road to the heart of the city. (If I am taking too much liberty with Ru's magic, let me know).
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] between the waves - by Kisamoa - 02-09-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Ruwin - 02-10-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Kisamoa - 02-14-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Rift Presence - 02-16-2018, 03:31 AM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Ruwin - 02-19-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Kisamoa - 02-23-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Rift Presence - 02-25-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Valkyrie - 02-25-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Kisamoa - 02-27-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Valkyrie - 03-03-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: [SWP] between the waves - by Ruwin - 03-12-2018, 01:16 AM