This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
RP Wanted The Portal  Roscorro/Ruwin
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
he moved through the portal lands once more. Why? because he wished to place some of his little machines about the border of the portal. He wished to study the odd entrance to their world, to see who came through without having to actually socialize. Information was power and he had been doing a sorry job of keeping watch within his world. he could feel a change within the layers of the Rift as more light was spread, more hope was shared. He was curious to see what effects these changes would have. Who the Rift would suck into their world as time passed.

As he trekked through the vile wood, he left mechanical spiders behind. Their forms crawled up trees and beneath rocks, taking up positions. They would come to life when called upon by their master, allowing him to watch the world from the distance. This was what brought him back to this dismal place. He was before the portal, commanding a couple of his spiders to take positions in safe locations among the rocks, when it appeared. The small frame burst from the portal and came barreling towards him. He stood his ground, ready to take on the thing that had appeared.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

@Vynter

ooc: Short. Sorry! Feel free to say your boy ran into him if you want, he is sort of standing right in front of the entrance to the portal like a dummy.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Vynter - 02-01-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Ruwin - 02-01-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Fenyx - 02-03-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Vynter - 02-04-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: Dancing With Our Hands Tied - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:29 PM