This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
In the event of an emergency
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
She was polite as she spoke to him, though he had done little to earn the friendliness in her tone. He listened to her, his eyes drifting to her daughter and then owl as each were introduced. "People call me Watcher." He replied, never revealing his real name to strangers. An odd superstition, yes, but one he stuck to religiously. It was not likely anyone had the powers his father had had, but one could never be sure.

"And that-" He motioned to her new glowing orb with his nose. "is a Piece of Hope. It will supposedly help save this world from the chaos that is taking over." He was still skeptical about the whole thing. Of course he himself had not tried putting the sphere to the test. It seemed willing enough to share itself with any stranger her happened upon though. Not that he had happened upon many without orbs of their own. Still it was curious how it managed to split and never lose its size. Always retaining the same shape and glow as before. "You're not from around here." He stated, more than asked.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

ooc: Short post. But I am so proud! Ruwin actually is engaging in conversation!
@Glacia
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 01-29-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:17 PM