This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
In the event of an emergency
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
He drifted through the rainforest, quiet, reserved, unafraid. Not because he was foolish or unaware of the danger, for all natives knew of this land. No, he was well aware of the creatures that lurked within the cliffs. He was confident though as his little machines crawled upon his body, that he would be able to detect any threats as he avoided the main territories of the natural fauna.

Ear ever moving, senses always searching, the Watcher moved deeper into the forest. Mechanical spiders crawled up his mane and down his back, their beady eyes gazing out into the rainforest. It was not long before he emerged from a dense section of the forest, to find himself gazing upon a mother and her yearling. He gazed upon them with a cool, unreadable gaze. His mechanical wings folded at his sides, useless and dead. They would not move until he trailed for their restoration. The Rift had sought to test him yet again. His gaze took in the pair before him, and he did something he normally did not. He spoke. "Hello." he said, nodding his head. He made no move toward them or any effort to speak further. What business was it of his to ask why they were all the way out here. Beside him his orb of hope floated before drifted towards the mother and her child. It would hover between the strangers before splitting in two, the new orb going towards the mother to give her its warmth.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

Ruwin's Piece of Hope has split and shared its light with Glacia! Piece of Hope. A fist-sized ball of pleasant light, giving hope and light to whomever has it. Infinitely split-able. Mitigates the harmful and violent effects of the Rift. (Now she has her own piece of hope for the SWP). =D

@Glacia
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 01-29-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:17 PM