This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] we could be legends
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

My pace increased to a gallop as I wove between the trees, my heart racing as fast as my legs moved. I felt my whole body working; my leg muscles running warm, fresh air entered my lungs and blood flowed into all of my limbs. As I wove between the trees, I kept one eye on Kiada as to not lose sight of her and become separated. The other eye moved from the ground, watching for fallen branches or shrubs that might hinder my speed, and shifted to the trees ahead, to prevent me from crashing into anything and keep me on my hooves. The trees were packed tightly together, and it took additional effort to navigate between them while moving at a higher speed. For a good while, the mare kept a steady rhythm beside me as we fled. In addition to being able to see the blur of spots I could hear her hooves beating and her quickened breathing and her armor clanking as her legs moved. To where we might be headed, I didn’t know. But I knew we needed to get out of here. How were we going to give the Forest Walkers hope? Surely they would devour us before we could utter a word.

Then, Kiada's pace let up. Before I could ask what she was doing, the mare shouted out to me that she had an idea. She did not elaborate, but I knew that whatever she might be thinking was better than nothing at all. I didn't keep running, even though Kiada had told me to. Though still fearful of the Forest Walkers attacking us, I slowed too, turning back to join the mare as she created fire tornadoes with her magic and unleashed them onto the forest floor. I would not leave her to face them alone. Summoning my courage, I approached the burning wall of flame that she had build to separate us, nudging my orb of hope forward also. I did not see any Forest Walkers yet, but I sensed their presence in the trees. I called out into the forest. "We did not come to harm you! We want to help."

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Tola - 01-16-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-17-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-19-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-22-2018, 10:05 AM