This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] we could be legends
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

Kiada looked just as surprised as I was by the sudden appearance of Tola, matted and malnourished. If the old woman had crept up on us that easily, then certainly a Forest Walker could spring upon us without any warning. Thankfully, I had a little extra protection from my armor, though there was no telling how much force it might withstand. These things crossed my mind as I awaited an answer from Tola, but the grey mare was unable say, or rather babble, anything more in response to my question, before Kiada alerted us to the presence of something - or someone - else. Was it a Forest Walker? There was no way to tell. I didn’t even know what one looked like.

I sensed a radical shift in our surroundings, although I couldn’t quite place it. I looked around, as if I might be able to spot what it was that made me feel so uneasy, despite knowing full well that I was not going to find anything. Even if I could not see anything else among the trees, I could not shake the feeling that we were being watched. My emerald gaze flicked from Kiada to Tola, trying to gauge what they thought we should do. 

The scream tore through the trees like a great shard of glass. It made the hair strand straight up all along my body beneath its golden shield. It was the loudest, most piercing sound I had ever heard, perhaps even worse than the sound of Tola. And that was saying something. I was just beginning to wonder if we were just being overly cautious. As if! 

"That’s not a bad idea." I agreed in somewhat of a deadpan voice, too distracted with the situation at present to really think about my delivery. My words were definitely not intended to be received in a mocking way. Quickly moving toward Tola, I aimed to shove the elderly mare in the direction we were headed. You know, just in case she was too old and crazy to respond fast enough herself. We couldn't leave her there.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
[SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-15-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Tola - 01-16-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-17-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Kiada - 01-19-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: [SWP] we could be legends - by Rift Presence - 01-22-2018, 10:05 AM