This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The man on the mountain. [SWP]
Open The Pinnacle 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
Well, you can't get everything right all the time. Their answer was wrong, but the giant creature still gave them brownie points. A consolation prize? That did not sit well with the stallion. He had little love for trophies for simply showing up. But what ever the others had come here to do had been accomplished as the Protector took an orb. Watcher looked to Taivas and the other one that had come before turning away. Well that was weird.

He had little intention of joining them as they returned to where ever they were going. He hadn't meant to run into them in the first place. Thinking all of that was strange he plodded off, tail swishing as he went. The air seemed lighter around him. Did that have something to do with the blob of light bouncing beside him? He eyed it suspiciously. What ever this was all about, it certainly was having a major effect on this world. Perhaps he should follow this Pegasus back to where ever she came from? Maybe he would get a better idea as to what was happening to his home. He stopped and turned back to Taivas. "Who set you up to this?" He asked gruffly.

talk talk talk talk
Hiding below my shadow yet dancing above my fears
I grip sorrow's edge as you crumble to fall at my soul's tears
I have not forgotten you,
but sometimes I cannot help feeling numb
image credit to jason-samfield @ flickr.com

@Taivas
Feel free to say she led him back to where everyone is meeting. ^^
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Taivas - 01-15-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Aurelia - 01-18-2018, 03:43 AM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Ruwin - 01-18-2018, 05:38 AM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Taivas - 01-18-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Ruwin - 01-21-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Pixel - 01-22-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Taivas - 01-22-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Ruwin - 01-26-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Taivas - 01-27-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Ruwin - 01-31-2018, 03:28 AM
RE: The man on the mountain. [SWP] - by Taivas - 03-27-2018, 08:13 PM