This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
What are this?
Open The Pinnacle 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

Occasionally, I liked to incorporate an elaborate word or two into my vocabulary. In part, the reason for this was because it made me feel more intelligent in situations where I felt particularly imbecile for not knowing things that I ought to. Also, so that I might be listened to as an educated, intelligent speaker. Good word choice was the only way to truly influence others with any credence. I didn't mean "influence" in a bad way. But, you know, it was just better that I try not to make a fool of myself. It was just as important to be capable of defending myself with my tongue as with my hooves. To me, words were extremely interesting. After all, horses would not be able to communicate with each other without them. The world would indeed be more simple if I were to use only small words, but everything would be a bit boring and unusual.  

"There are other Gods in the Rift?" Otem’s mention of there being wolf, crocodile, and tiger gods furthered my curiosity. "I do recall you, or rather your necklace, telling me who Kisamoa is and how he was a God of this place who brought you here and now he wants us to heal everything. I never knew there were others…" It was impossible to forget the task that loomed over us all. Heal this place. At least I could be reassured by the knowledge that I had healed the Rift somehow by helping to deliver hope to the sirens. Even if it was by the tiniest bit, I felt much better contributing than sitting back and being a burden. How could I expect the Rift to heal if I was not willing to do everything in my power to help it? "It would make sense that they could have something to do with the creation of this wall. Why would they put it here? Might there be something on the other side?" There were so many questions. There were so many things that I had to learn, and many that I never would. Never in my existence had my mind been so full of wonder and curiousity and frustration at my inability to understand. Being surrounded by questions made everything more interesting, but at the same time it was irritating to be so in the dark. 

Otem watched the two orbs, as if by some miracle they would hear our pleading or sense our desperation to find out why this wall was here and do something, anything to the wall. I watched them too, my emerald eyes following the motion of the glowing spheres as they floated gently up and down. Silently, I willed them to respond. Show us the way, please. But there was no response. "There has to be another way. Should we try to touch the wall? You said you were considering it." Would something bad happen if one or both of us did?

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
What are this? - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-14-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-15-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 03:08 AM