This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
What are this?
Open The Pinnacle 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

The day was rather sultry. The Scorch sun shone brightly as I walked through the sand. As I plodded steadily along, I could almost see the heat waves rising off the golden sand in my path. 

I enjoyed this season. Scorch was beautiful, because the trees were green and the sun was always shining, despite the Rift’s sickness. There weren't many large trees around here, though, mostly because the desert soil was too dry for them to grow.

I rarely visited these parts, but today I decided that it was time I paid the Pinnacle a visit. I had been spending most of my time everywhere else except in the north. Making my way up the side of a sandy dune took some effort, but it was nothing a stallion of my size and age could not handle. My emerald gaze was fixed on some imaginary path on the ground ahead of me, but I couldn't help looking up upon seeing a dark shape appear at the edge of my vision. 

For once, it was someone I recognized - Otem, the mare who had given me the healing orb. I remembered the ram-horned mare well, and was glad to run into her again. What was she doing alone out here? Her reasons for coming to the Pinnacle most likely did not differ too much from my own. Perhaps she too had grown restless, and sought someplace new to explore. 

Deciding to say hello and ask Otem what she was doing, I picked up my pace, making my way through the sand in her direction. I was still a good distance away from the mare when I nickered a greeting to her, my silver-tipped ears pricked forward and my tone cheerful. "Hello, Otem! Fancy seeing you here." The object of her fixation was something I could not yet see from my position on the dune. 

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
What are this? - by Otem - 01-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-14-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 05:22 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-15-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: What are this? - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 08:58 PM
RE: What are this? - by Rixen - 01-17-2018, 03:08 AM