This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» New Beginnings
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

I had never seen so many strange creatures in my life, and definitely not all gathered in one place like this. They came in all shapes and sizes, spiked, tusked, feathered, and furry, to name a few of their prominent characteristics. Yet it was no surprise to me that the Rift was home to such a wide variety of fauna, many of which bore a resemblance to animals from my home land. I approached the commotion with my ears pricked forward and an attentive expression in my emerald eyes. 

Standing a distance away from me were Aurelia and Taivas. With them stood a strange and very tall purple creature that looked to be at the very least part equine. He had large dragon-like wings and a long, furry tail. Spikes ran down his back, visible through his long tresses. Protruding from his jaw were sharp fangs. Interesting. I made a mental note to ask who he was later.

I came forward to stand beside the others, listening to the Matron’s words intently. Anything I could do to help the Rift to heal, I would. I hadn’t shared my orb with anyone, and I felt useless just sitting around, waiting for some miracle to happen. It was time to act, to take matters into my own hooves if I could. Dipping my antlered head, I spoke. "Whatever I can do to help." Were the only words that came from my mouth as I awaited further instruction from the Matron or my equine brethren.

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
» New Beginnings - by Rift Presence - 01-01-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Taivas - 01-01-2018, 07:17 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Rixen - 01-01-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: » New Beginnings - by Kiada - 01-01-2018, 08:34 PM