This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Petrichor
Open Halyven 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta

R I X E N

A voice made me jump. I had been so caught up in my own mind that I hadn't noticed the figure approaching me. She was strange looking, unlike any creature I had seen before. Peeking out from her thick locks were curved horns, first down and then they twisted back up to the sky again. Following the shape of her sandy head, my vision swept over what looked to be two different colored eyes gleaming back at me, one gold and the other burgundy. And like a bird, she had wings. Before I said anything in return, I examined her carefully. I tried to be subtle, albeit I wasn't really sure how subtle I actually was. But I wanted to make sure there were no surprises. The first thing I always did upon encountering someone new was to see what information I could infer based on what I saw. Sometimes appearances, rather than words, could tell me so much more. 

Deciding that there was nothing dangerous-looking about the mare, I gave her my answer. I had to raise my voice a little because there was still some distance between us, and then the wind had picked up. I also didn't want to look like an idiot repeating myself, so I shouted, "What, may I ask, is an orb?" My voice brimmed with genuine curiosity. I was still new to this land, and I was not afraid to admit that I did not know anything about it. The word "orb" rolled off my tongue nicely as I repeated it carefully to myself. It sounded like something mysterious, perhaps even magical, but more importantly something of value. I wondered why she would ask me, a stranger, for an orb. Aside from the golden mask I received as a gift long ago, I had no personal belongings, and definitely not one of these so-called orbs. Nevertheless, her mention of it intrigued me and I awaited her answer with my silver-tipped ears perked forward. 

"Talk."

you can put a quote here!
and finish it here.

image credits || coding credits

@Otem
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 09:41 PM