This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Eyes in the Dark
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
K'yarie was at it again. Asking questions about others that the gruff stallion thought unnecessary and prying. He rarely cared to ask anything about anyone, normally his encounters with people didn't last long enough to get there. Honestly he could care less about knowing someone's life story. So you had a hard, sad life. Most everyone in this world did. It was what you did with yourself after all of that hardship that mattered. He never cared about where you came from, or even what your were called. No, Watcher merely cared about who you were. How you acted. That was the true merit of someone. No names or fancy titles, no glorious or tragic history. No, it was how you took all of the things in your life and used them. How did those experiences mold you? How did you not let them change you? So Watcher rarely asked questions, if he even spoke at all. He simply observed the person before him. If they ever met again he would continue to absorb all that he saw before moving on. He saw one side of Raein today. Perhaps, if they met again, he would see a different side that would add to his image of this curious stranger.

So far the stallion liked him. he didn't say much or care to pry like some. Like Ruwin, he simply soaked up the scene with a quiet intelligence, though he was more civil then the Rocky Mountain Horse. Maybe he would continue liking Raein even after then encountered each other again. If they ever did. This world was large and constantly changing. They could run into one another the next day, or never see each other again for as long, or as short, as they lived. He was happy at least this stranger had kept K'yarie busy. So when he inquired of their origins the stallion chose to oblige him with an answer. "We're natives." He said simply. It was enough. Moving further away from K'yarie he began to move off, casting over his shoulder as he went. "Perhaps the friendliest you'll find out here." With that the buckskin was gone, vanishing into the mist and darkness.

talk talk talk talk
Hiding below my shadow yet dancing above my fears
I grip sorrow's edge as you crumble to fall at my soul's tears
I have not forgotten you,
but sometimes I cannot help feeling numb

(ooc: Ruwin out!)
image credit to jason-samfield @ flickr.com
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 12-02-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by K'yarie - 12-03-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Raein - 12-04-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 12-04-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by K'yarie - 12-04-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Raein - 12-06-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Rift Presence - 12-09-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 12-18-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by K'yarie - 12-18-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Raein - 12-23-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Eyes in the Dark - by Ruwin - 01-01-2018, 01:09 AM