This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue.
Open Tar Pits 
Taivas the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
Shakily and with little grace, Roscorro manages the impossible. Much like Waker had many nights before, the dragonkin summons unimaginable inner strength as he drags his hooves and paws one step at a time over the sands. The shaman attempts to offer as much aid as possible, but there is little the mare can do for her friend. She managed to help him to his feet, albeit with much effort on both of their parts. This task was one resting almost solely on his shoulders.

Still, she took several pauses when his pace slowed to near halts, allowing him to catch up to her.

Her hooves flashed the white sand she she walked, allowing his eyes to simply follow the soft movement if he wished, but the closer they came, the more and more his attention seemed to fix upon the dried grass.

It was not much. A piteous feast, especially for one so large as Roscorro, yet his relief is felt moreso than seen by the starry eyed maiden as they come within range. Taivas remains quietly by the outskirts of the small patch, her eyes gazing out at the world. Partly, she held the desire to stand guard over the behemoth who still needed to rest and gather strength.

She almost does not hear, for the mare had partly fallen into her own thoughts, when he offers the last part of the already measly meal left behind in the sand. "No," she says quietly, a small smile breaking over her velveteen muzzle. "You go ahead."
When I turn jet black, and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
Taivas

[ ooc - idk if you want to wrap this up with a fade to black or outro, but I didn't really know where to go next. D: ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's in the smoke and pouring fatigue. - by Taivas - 01-19-2018, 10:28 PM