This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
just one
Trial Solanis 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
and if you are to love, love as the moon loves;

"I’ve never seen one, either. A cross between a bear and a bird, perhaps? Either way, I’d imagine a beaked bear’s appearance to be rather funny." I said as cheerfully as possible as I walked along beside the mare. A heavy exhalation escaped my lungs, accompanied by words in lower tones, spoken half to myself. "Who ever invented such a strange beast… only in the Rift." No offense, Rift gods, if you're out there listening. My antler swung ever so slightly to and fro as I shook my head, brow furrowed upon trying to picture what this sort of animal would look like. "You think this is the right place?"

I kept alert as we made our way through the trees now, weaving steadily between them wherever there was enough room for horses to fit. My ears swiveled back and forth, listening for the sound of movement that belonged to a beaked bear - if we were lucky. The two jewels that were my glittering, emerald gaze scanned the surrounding area intently. Thus far, however, there was nothing to indicate that anyone else was close by. Hopefully we’d soon happen upon a trace, a trail to follow. The sooner this was over with, the better.

"How does one even remove the eye from the bear?" I asked without really expecting an answer, shuddered at the implications. The thought was probably a thought best saved for when the problem arose. However it was done, the process sure wasn’t going to be pretty. I felt a pang of pity for Kiada, thinking about how unfortunate it was for the Rift to bestow her with such an uncanny task. The mare was strong, though, in body and spirit. I knew she could get through this. And of course, she’d have me, making light of the situation wherever I could. Although I could not be the one to judge just how adroit my sense of humor was. Hopefully Kiada’s expression would reveal the answer. But for now, the gilded woman seemed focused on the task at hand.

"Talk."

it does not steal the night —
it only unveils the beauty of the dark

img

@Kiada
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
just one - by Kiada - 07-15-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: just one - by Rift Presence - 07-17-2018, 01:51 AM
RE: just one - by Rixen - 07-20-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: just one - by Kiada - 07-20-2018, 09:21 AM
RE: just one - by Rift Presence - 07-20-2018, 07:39 PM