This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Ouroboros
Open Solanis 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N
If I’d come here before, it was maybe only once or twice. This place reminds me a little of the Pinnacle. Yes, because it was absolutely covered in sand - beneath the thin layer of sparkling white snow. The snow was scattered about by the steady falling and picking up of my hooves, leaving little bits of sand, little round shapes in alignment with my stride, visible in my wave. It’s nice, though, because the Solanis was at least a little warmer than most other parts of the Rift this time of year. There weren’t enough trees to fully shade the warm yellow light of the sun, keeping out its hopeful rays, shrouding the land in a bleak darkness. It was good that the foliage didn’t grow dense enough.

It was very quiet. So much so that you could probably hear the sound of a pin drop, loud and clear. It might even echo, if you were to listen very closely. The only other sounds were of the snow collapsing beneath my weight: crunch, crunch, crunch. And the steady ins and outs of my breathing as I moved forward. When I exhaled, a small cloud of steam billowed out from my nostrils in a way that was almost dragon-like.

Yet I was not alone.

There was a figure. The pegasus was impossible to miss - a splash of ink amidst the surrounding canvas of white. He was one that I’d never seen before. Of course, around here, encountering new things, horses, was no longer an unusual occasion. As a matter of fact, I’d come to anticipate its happening. By the looks of him, he was probably here for the same reason as I was, although I knew better than to assume anything solely from appearances.

I didn’t want to interrupt his brooding, but likewise, from my position behind him there was a chance he would never turn around to notice me. "Hello?" My voice rang like the chiming of bells, starting out very faint but growing louder as I approached. "Are you alright?"

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits

@Virga :D here you go!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Ouroboros - by Virga - 07-13-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Ouroboros - by Rixen - 07-19-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: Ouroboros - by Virga - 07-20-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Ouroboros - by Rixen - 08-05-2018, 06:18 AM
RE: Ouroboros - by Virga - 08-17-2018, 05:00 PM